The Wulvern Way - what we value!
At Wulvern we are committed to doing what matters to customers. We want Wulvern to be a great place to work and a company that others want to work with!
Our ten core values capture the essence of everything Wulvern stands for and what others can expect from us.
These values have formed the basis of our Wulvern plan and are embedded in all that we do to ensure we serve our customers, colleagues and the wider community the Wulvern Way!
At Wulvern we value ...
- Doing what matters to customers
- Learning to improve
- Achieving the best
- Taking responsibility and making things happen
- Improving peoples lives
- Having fun
- Creativity and innovation
- Looking after our customers money
Behaving the Wulvern Way
We recognise that how we do things is just as important as what we achieve. We want to be the best and achieve excellence for our customers, colleagues and the communities in which we serve.
We have developed a set of behaviours which will help us to ensure our Wulvern values are embedded and apparent as we work to deliver our new corporate goals.
- Listen, understand and deliver effective communication
- Value our customers' money
- Consistently give brilliant customer service
- Plan and make it happen
- Respect others and work as one team
- Develop others to be the best
- Embrace change and strive to improve
- Do what matters for our customers
- Be creative and think positively
- Demonstrate the Wulvern Way in everything we do