Wulvern is an award winning housing association. We provide affordable homes and services to customers across Cheshire and into Staffordshire.
- Provide homes for over 15000 people
- Manage over 5300 homes
- Are investing over £100 million over the next thirty years carrying out repairs and improvements to our existing homes and neighbourhoods
- Collect rent and help customers to maximise their income
- Support older and vulnerable people
- Have plans to build 1000 new homes over the next four years worth over £100 million
- Involve our customers
- Rejuvenate estates and communities
Created in 2003, Wulvern’s original homes and shops were transferred from Crewe and Nantwich Borough Council.
Wulvern is regulated by the Homes and Communities Agency.
Wulvern is overseen by a Strategic Board and the day to day running of the organisation is delegated to the Chief Executive and the Executive Team.
About the Group
Wulvern also own Wulvern Platform Ltd, a subsidiary of Wulvern which was established in 2008 to provide property management and consultancy services.
2012 saw the launch of Wulvern Platform Adaptations, enabling vulnerable people to remain independent in their homes. For more information about Wulvern Platform please visit www.platformhomes.co.uk or call our team on 0845 201 1145 to find out more.