report a repair
For repairs that are Wulvern's responsibility, our promise is to 'fix it'. This means in one visit where possible, at a time which is convenient to you, or as soon as we can. We will also repair it so that it is unlikely to need repairing again.
Our Repairs Promise sets out what you can expect from us, for a copy please click here.
If you need any repairs carrying our in your Wulvern home, please report them to Customer Services. You will need to provide us with your name, address and daytime telephone number, along with the detailed summary of the repair required, how we access your property and when you will be at home.
There are a number of ways you can report a repair:
- Online – use our repairs reporting tool below to tell us exactly where the repair is required
- Text - text details of the repair to 07903 009002 please start your text with the word REPAIR
- Call our Customer Service Team on 01270 506200 (between 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Write to us at Customer Services, Wulvern House, Electra Way, Crewe, CW1 6GW
- Call into your local Wulvern Choices Office
Emergency repairs are those which put someone’s health, safety or security at immediate risk, or seriously affect the structure of the building, such as a fire, major electrical faults, broken door locks or floods. In the event of an emergency, customers should ring Wulvern immediately on 01270 506200 to report the repair. This telephone number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, although calls to this number outside working hours should be strictly for emergencies only.
Have you had a repair on your home recently? If so, please fill in our Repairs survey
In the event of a gas leak
Customers should contact The National Grid Gas Emergency Services immediately on 0800 111 999. Customers should then contact Wulvern to report the problem.
You need to upgrade your Flash Player to view this content